My client, an organisation based in the Sydney CBD are recruiting for an Infrastructure / Network Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
In this role you will be responsible for the upgrade and expansion capability for the organisations entire network infrastructure.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- Ability to deliver in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage various vendors and other PM's
- A good level of technical understanding of networking and infrastructure
- Ability to report back to the business and IT departments confidently
- Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders across the business
- Confidence running steer co's.
Although this is an initial 3 month contract my client has suggested there will be potential for extension into other projects.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please apply below.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018