In this role, your major focus will be contributing to the successful delivery of a unified endpoint management stream. An initial 6 month contract based in Melbourne CBD, this is a remediation project for the current virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), where you will be designing and building a new platform and a new universal endpoint management service to replace the current VDI service and to replace VMware, AirWatch and other tools.
What you can bring
- A minimum of 8 years' testing experience - previous experience with VMware, AirWatch or similar highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in infrastructure testing including system, integration, network, performance and UAT
- Ability to plan and uplift existing test environment
- Proven experience in writing and executing test scenarios and test scripts
- Excellent test summary reporting skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018