Provide Management and Technology oversight to the IT team with a global IT organisation. You will work closely with the global Infrastructure team to maintain a system in addition to supporting growth in Australia.on a 12 month contract.
- Extensive management and oversight for activities within a highly complex and impactful environment.
- Provides service-related input, review and management of work requests through engagement with customer representatives, service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts for highly complex and global service areas.
- Provide local technical input into business unit technology roadmaps globally.
- Work with local vendors to optimize capacity within a global environment.
- Defines and manages to department priorities, policies, and procedures to ensure continuous process improvement aligned to global strategies.
- Ensures that work is completed in a timely and cost effective manner, and conforms to the requirements and standards of practice within our global IT network.
- May work as an Incident Owner in response to service disruptions..
- Ensures compliance of standard operating procedures for area of responsibility.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Solution Delivery Process (SDP). Reviews artefact's from SDP for Operational Readiness.
- End to End project management.
The must haves
- University graduate with 5+ years senior IT experience.
- Understanding of Cost Centre Management.
- Expert knowledge of practices within Infrastructure, Operations and Security.
- Team management 2+ years' experience.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Drive conversations across geographies and cross-functionally with IT management.
- Good problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding and fluid environment.
- Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
How to apply
This is a role best suited to someone wanting to work hard to grow this global brand in Australia. If this is you APPLY NOW with an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Or contact George Hirst from Progressive for more information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018