End-To-End Infrastructure Solution Architect
This position is open to solution architects who have previous experience working with/ for external clients for complete end-to-end solutions across the banking and finance industry. You will work with clients initially in a pre-sales capacity moving onto the design and implementation of the solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- High and Low level designs
- Create architectural documents under the outlined standard architecture
- Act in a pre-sales role to develop future business
- Govern the service quality of projects
- Provide education to the sales and technical teams on the various offerings
- Lead and mentor a team of up to 10 technical resources and identify training requirements for technical personnel
- Liaison with external suppliers and vendors
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals at the earliest possible stage in the lead generation/pipeline process.
- Identify operational risk that may be introduced as a result of new or refreshed technology and services.
We are looking for someone from a consultancy background as you are considered a billable resource and will be working with multiple clients.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Consulting experience across a vast array of industries
- ICT infrastructure skills and experience, particularly:
- Networking Technologies
- A proven history in a pre-sales solution architect position where you
- various stakeholders
- Acted in a mentor position
- Structured problem solving
- Business development / relationship management
- End-to-End Project Management experience - initiating projects, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling engagements, through to project closure.
If you are interested please apply online and I will be in touch shortly
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com