My client, an organisation based in Melbourne, are recruiting or an Infrastructure Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of infrastructure based projects including;
- IPhone Refresh - manage iPhone Refresh process.
- O365 - mandatory deployment comms, managing vendor Project Manager to ensure issues are resolved before deployment
- Desktop Refresh - coordinating vendors to get trial workstations and then deployment activities, PPD requested Technology Roadmap for Upgrades
- Project TRAC/Asset Management - managing vendors on audit tasks
- Docks and Monitors Rollout
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required please apply below.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018