My client, a well-known organisation in Sydney are seeking an infrastructure Project Manager to work on a number of interesting Infrastructure projects across a portfolio.
- Initial six months, very likely to extend
- Working on a number of project across a Portfolio - physical infrastructure projects
- Ability to communicate well across the business and IT teams
- Change management
- Assessing risk, budget, time frames
- Managing stakeholders
- Experience or exposure to managing a number of infrastructure projects
- Infrastructure projects - Property, re-locations, office moves, new fit outs
- 5+ years as a Project Manager (essential)
- Excellent stake holder management at all levels of Organisation (operational staff and/or Senior GMs & Executives)
- Well-developed Communication (verbal and written)
- Exceptional Team Management Skills
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please send an up to date CV to me. Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contract shortlist candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018