My Client a leading organisation based in Melbourne CBD is recruiting for a Infrastructure Project Manger for an initial 6 month contract with a high possibility of extension.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar with 5+ years Infrastructure PM experience
- Prince2 Certification
- Will be an added advantage to have CCNA or Network qualification
- Experience in moving on-premise applications to Microsoft Azure Cloud + other on-premise data centres
- Demonstrated experience in managing full mobile application development/upgrades
- Experience dealing with Utility (Water+ Gas + Electricity) companies
- experience dealing with meter reading, meter replacement software applications or systems
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- business case development skills
- Well-developed Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Experience managing projects finances from $100K to $1M
- Experience with hands on Infrastructure PM experience
If this position is of interest please apply with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a phone call to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018