About the Company My client is offering a exciting opportunity to head up a new project for this global powerhouse.
- Sydney located
- 12 month contract
About The Role: The Infrastructure Project Leader to oversees the planning and implementation for this migration and refresh project.
- End-to-end Program Management experience of delivering both Business and IT readiness activities in Infrastructure space.
- Proven experience working in an IT/Business Change/Projects environment, an appreciation of IT and an understanding of business strategies including experience of working at a strategic level in an organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capability to interact effectively with senior management
- Multi-sourced vendor environment with track record of success with complex delivery
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
- Proven ability to influence across teams to drive change
- Previous experience in working for an MSP or Large enterprise company
- Advanced experience working with System Centre Suite: SCCM/SCOM
- Strong SOE design experience
- Prior experience building Windows 10 SOE for large environments
- Industry certifications such as MCSE and MCSA
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the skills and experience required then I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018