My client base in Port Melbourne are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, at this stage they are just looking for expressions of interest but they will be looking to start interviewing for this role within the next week or so.
The role will be managing a number of infrastructure based projects; iPhone Refresh, O365, Desktop Refresh and EUC.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- Ability to deliver in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage various vendors and other PM's
- A good level of technical understanding of networking and infrastructure
- Ability to report back to the business and IT departments confidently
- Confidence dealing with senior stakeholders across the business
- Confidence running steer CO's
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV. Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018