Infrastructure Engineers - Mid-Senior Level - Santa Ana, CA
SThree is currently looking for a professional Infrastructure Engineers with a mid to Senior-level of experience. Our client is looking for motivated, self-driven individuals that are hungry for success and a career path, if you've never been given the opportunity to progress, achieve your dream ideas then this is your time to shine.
Our best easy going IT recruitment specialist will get in touch to explain the next steps, you're just one click away from a dream job.
What do we offer?
- Long term project working within a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable team.
- A challenging environment with learning progress to the tools sets and diagram documentation standards.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K etc.…
- Responsibility to take care of supporting the network security appliances, firewalls, load balancers, remote access etc.…
What will you be doing?
- Daily Interaction and management of vendors
- Assisting with Wall to wall inventory, manage inventory and documentation related to network closets, IDF's and MDF's.
- Going site to site doing inventory analysis-documentations and reviews.
- Review any changes needed in the processes and documentation.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering or related field and minimum of 5 years of experience on network & Telecommunications Cabling.
- Strong Experience managing telecommunications Services and implementations.
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (BICSI RCDD).
- Individuals located local to Santa Ana, CA or willing to relocate out your own expense.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate. - (CCNA)
What you need to have?
- Effective time management skills, team handling and organizational skills.
- Hands on physical deployments.
- Prepare presentations, develop solutions and ideas, ability to express your concept.
- Strong Background with Service and Change Management.
- Experience designing and deploying cable and infrastructure projects.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.