We have a new opportunity for a Microsoft-focused Infrastructure Engineer to join a award winning team. In this role, the successful Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for supporting the global infrastructure and applications by providing user assistance regarding computer, server and networking related issues and queries.
Working as the Infrastructure Engineer, your role will include:
- Providing leadership, mentoring and support to 1st & 2nd Line Support.
- Assisting with the effective planning and development of the business' infrastructure, covering both systems and networks.
- Carrying out systems monitoring and maintenance.
- Engaging with key stakeholders, both within IT and the wider business.
To be considered for the Infrastructure Engineer position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft platforms, including Windows Server up to 2016.
- Exchange Server and Office 365 experience, including migration, maintenance and management.
- VMware experience.
- Networking knowledge, ideally with Cisco technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (ie Azure/AWS) is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to work in a stimulating and sociable environment so if it sounds of interest don't miss out and apply now!
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018