An opportunity has arisen for a 12 month contract with a global organisation based in the Sydney CBD.
Due to ongoing projects and further investment in future focused technologies there is a need for an infrastructure engineer to join the expanding team.
- Attractive day rate
- Global organisation
- Sydney CBD
- Career growth opportunity
Please see below some of the responsibilities for this role:
- Providing 2nd - 3rd level support a number of clients
- Maintain ownership of incidents and escalations
- Day to day operations of client's systems and networking (upgrades, system patches etc)
- Lead and manage key IT projects
- Provide and support technical consultancy and solution architecture to customers
Please see Skills required for this role:
- Extensive Microsoft Windows experience and server certifications
- Strong experience in VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong experience with Exchange 2010, SCCM, Citrix Netscaler & Skype for Business
- Experience with IT security technologies
- ACMA certification or previous cabling experience (desirable)
- Proven experience with client relationship management with excellent written and verbal skills
This role will suit someone who sees themselves as an expert with windows and virtualised systems, with multiple years of experience. Ideally you will have experience in a professional services style environment.
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the skills and experience required then I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018