Infrastructure Engineer (Windows)
Trading company in Sydney is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to help with BAU and project support on a 6 month initial contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- 4th line escalation for incidents, problems and change
- Design and architecture
- Build and test
- Road maps to define ongoing improvements/enhancements
- Project deliver
- Windows Server (All versions), Windows Server clustering
- Active Directory (All versions), Exchange (All versions and Online), Lync (All versions)
- Microsoft Office (All versions)
- Hyper-V (All versions, especially latest)
- Citrix Xenapp Server (Latest)
- Exchange 2013 to current
How to apply?
If you meet the above needs and want to move into the financial industry then APPLY NOW with an up to date CV for consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018