Infrastructure Business Analyst - Melbourne - 6 month contract
Progressive Recruitment is currently working with one of our key clients in the Automotive industry based in Melbourne and resourcing for an Infrastructure Business Analyst who will support the Program Manager across infrastructure projects including an office fit out at a new site.
The initial contract will be a 6 month engagement which has a strong possibility to extend. The responsibilities will be shared across three projects, including:
- Business Analysis
- Engagement and documentation of current/future state for teams relocating. There has been several new requirements/assumptions over the last couple of weeks, the organisation wants to ensure they capture, document and get these signed off.
- Recently there have been similar projects and the organisation recognises mistakes made and lessons learnt ie, internal teams unaware of current business processes, and or, assumptions that teams had coverage of relocation of hardware/services to new location.
- Outputs would be Project Brief, High Level / Detailed Business Requirements, and ensuring all relevant stakeholders review and sign off
- Financial forecast and tracking
- Each of the projects are at different stages, however, a financial forecast and tracking of is required.
- Project / Program Reporting
- There is a requirement to complete internal reporting, however, also provide input across all 3 streams for RAID register, and monthly reporting
- Project Management
- Some of the smaller work packages to be delivered by this resource (ie desktop fitout).
- Stakeholder management
- Financial forecasting & reporting
- infrastructure experience
- Project management
- Business Analysis
- Business requirements
If you feel you have the necessary skill and experience please APPLY NOW. Please not that only those candidates who meet the necessary skills can be considered for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018