My client is a larger player in the Insurance sector looking for an Infrastructure Architect looking to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, in 2 - 4 weeks.
About the role
Work as an Infrastructure Architect on a large transformational/acquistional project for a leading name in the insurance industry. The ideal candidate will be someone who can help drive strategic and tactical infrastructure solutions required for the integration activities supporting the acquisition.
- Take ownership of technical decision making to the Infrastructure delivery teams
- Set strategy and delivery of traditional infrastructure and cloud technologies.
- Help develop the infrastructure strategy for the integration program
- Contribute to establishing key business drivers for change, build business cases and develop a platform strategy and roadmap for Infrastructure
- Aid the development of target state infrastructure solutions for transition of acquired systems into the environment
What you can bring to this role
- 10 + years experience as an Infrastructure Architect
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in design and implementation utilising public cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and private cloud platforms
- Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy experience across legacy and modern platforms
- Experience working in Finance Services Industry (desirable)
- Experience in acquisition/transformation programs (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018