My client is a well-known name within the Insurance industry currently looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join their team on an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD, starting in 4 weeks.
About the role
My client is undergoing rapid growth and looking for an Infrastructure Architect to act as a trusted advisor in ensuring implementations and technologies are all of a high standard.
Some of the roles capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to understand IT strategy and align the development of solutions to achieve the outcome
- Own entire design process from identifying and developing design process to producing HLD.
- Driving solutions aligned with end-to-end business terms
- Ensure requirements are managed to balance business benefits and solution constraints in order that projects scope is fit for purpose
- Define documentation standards and coverage for technical solutions
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to establish key business drivers for change, build business cases and develop a platform strategy and roadmaps for Infrastructure
- Minimum 10 years as an Infrastructure Architect
- Deep knowledge of IT infrastructure platforms and operational practices
- Experience of working in a change environment within a large-scale organization
- Strong background in successful implementation aligned to architectural principles
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018