A Global leader in the entertainment industry seek an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract. The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management and control of all IT Infrastructure.
- Server setup and configuration
- Storage management
- Network patching and configuration
- Overseeing server room infrastructure
- Backup and recovery processes and equipment
- Strong experience of server hardware
- Good experience of Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of virtualisation technologies (VMWare)
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work with the latest technology and work in a development environment where all hardware is pushed to the limit.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales