My client, a large FMCG organisation is looking for a well established Project Manager. The organisation has a continuous pipeline of IT Projects for this Project Manager to work on.
- 6 month contract (18 months - 2 year project)
- Ensure all team members are clear about the requirements of the role and understand the KPI's
- Working tightly with architecture, analysis and security teams to ensure outcomes
- Reporting to the Planning and Delivery Manager
- Change management
- Facilitate and encourage team empowerment and creativity
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management
- FMCG experience
- Experience working in large/national/global organisation
- Project Manager for 10+ years
- Can-do attitude, as well as having the ability to speak up and ask questions
- Experience with Supply Chain / Infrastructure / information systems
Benefits for you
- Work variety - opportunity to work on multiple and sizeable projects
- Well known organisation
- Flexible working
If this role sounds like something you would be a good fit for, please apply with an updated resume. Similarly, if you know somebody this is a great fit for, please feel free to forward my details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018