Are you an Information Security specialist looking for a next step in your career? Good! Currently, we are looking for a Specialist in Information Security & Data Protection for an innovative client in Amsterdam. It is an in-house role, in a very challenging environment!
We're hiring an Information Security Officer
In this role, you will help the company in compliancy with the increasing number of rules, regulations and standards that are applicable. The main goal is to protect the assets of the company against security threats and to mitigate risk with effective and efficient measures and controls.
How your potential will be optimised
In your position as Information Security Officer, you will cross functionally work together with different departments and international counterparts.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform Security Risk and Privacy Impact assessments
- Vendor management in your focus area
- Continuous improvement of the IT Security Governance
- Review and revision IT Security Policy
- Provide training, support and guidance on IT Security & Privacy to departments and sub-departments
- Coordinate IT Risk & Control assessment process
- Assist in translating business needs to requirements and specific initiatives and projects
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Master's degree in IT
- Relevant certification such as: CISSP, CISM and/or CISA
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Security, preferably in Financial Services or Banking
- Familiarity and affinity with ISO27001/2, and COBIT
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary based on your experience
- Excellent pension scheme
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent training
- Incentives such as Friday afternoon drinks, parties and trips
- Inspiring work environment
- Parking next to the office
- Great work location
Where the magic happens
The company operates in the Financial Services, and provides a challenging and inspiring environment where they value you and your opinion. There are no direct reporting lines, which means that you have freedom for own initiatives to create impact.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5800 or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.