Are you an experienced IT Security Specialist with a proven track record in Ethical Hacking? Are you interested in helping the organization meet the most prestige security standards? If you answered yes twice, this might be the job for you.
We're hiring an Information Security Officer
Your main responsibility as the Information Security Officer is to implement IT security measures in cohesion with the framework and security strategy of the company. You will establish and further develop the information security within the company.
How your potential will be optimized
In this role, your main partner will be the CISO. The job requires a hacker mind-set in which you constantly search for ways to ensure security, while being able to identify and reduce IT security risks.
Your main task involves security monitoring and work place automation. Among others, your responsibilities are:
- Vulnerability scanning
- Drafting & implementing IT Security measures
- Raising IT Security awareness
- Screening 3rd party suppliers
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Ethical Hacking certificates such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN are a big plus
- You have knowledge of frameworks such as ISO27001, COBIT and etcetera.
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary based on experience
- discount on health insurance
- excellent pension scheme
- career growth opportunities
- excellent training
- company laptop
- company phone
- inspiring work environment
- great work location
Where the magic happens
The company is located in Amsterdam. The company is rapidly growing both nationally and internationally, meaning that there are many opportunities for the employees to benefit from. The company preaches self-development as well, aiming to provide all employees with the resources to be the best you can be.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5877 or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.