Are you ready for the next step in your career as information security expert? Do you understand the necessity of the safety of data, privacy and information? Good! This might be an interesting opportunity for you.
We are searching for an Information Protection Specialist
In your role as Information Protection Specialist, you are mainly responsible for assessing the adherence of the company's IT to regulations, policies, processes, controls and practices that support the effective, secure and compliant use of IT.
Your area of focus
As Information Protection Specialist, you become part of the GRC team. Within the GRC team, you are responsible for preventive processes involving information protection. Think of ISO27001, COBIT, GDPR, etc.
Your tasks are as follows
- Develop and support in the implementation of IT security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Develop and track compliance and remediation project plans
- Perform risk assessments
- Support IT security maturity development
- Build and operate company platform to document, measure and report assessments, risks, controls, etc.
- Provide advice to client organizations with current IT security technologies
- Communicate and work with the company HQ and other international subsidiaries
- Deliver written and verbal communications to all levels of the company
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, or similar
- More than five years of experience in GRC within IT security
- Excellent business English report writing and communications skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with risk assessments and audits
- Knowledge of IT security, compliance, regulations and standards
- CISSP, CISA, certified, or similar
- Experience with COBIT & ISO2700x
- Gross monthly salary between €4300 and €5000
- Bonus agreement
- Discount on health insurance
- Excellent pension conditions
- Travelling expenses covered
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Innovative and inspiring working environment
Where it all takes place
The company is located in The Hague. It has an innovative working environment, and is a giant within the market it operates in. As an employee in this company, you get the opportunity to work in a challenging atmosphere, where you get all the room you need to develop as a professional and as a person.
Are you interested in this role as Information Protection Specialist? Submit your application now and click on the link, or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.
If you are in need of more information, please do not hesitate to contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5800.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.