Informatica MDM specialist- Sydney- Financial Services- Contract- 12 Months.
The Consultant will be considered a subject matter expert in Informatica Master Data Management and Architecture.
Their role will see them working across complex businesses, reengineering development projects to solve organizational problems through innovative IT solutions. They will play a pivotal role in influencing team members and act as a knowledge source.
Key aspects of their role will include:
* Working within the Reporting and Analytics programs and Data Modelling, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management activities
* Extensive demonstrated experience in solution design / architecture and any experience with enterprise architecture would be a plus
* Experience in facilitating co-design, capturing design insights, and translating insights into solution architectures; providing a clear line of sight between actions and outcomes
* Perform technical tasks as part of data migration
* Data Modelling and Solution Designing defining overall approach, writing use cases, HLD and LLD
* Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management
* Conceptualize and transform business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures
* Involve in creating project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work
About the Candidate
To be successful in this unique and challenging position, they should have the following:
* MS SQL Server 2008,2014, Oracle 8i, 10g and 11g
* Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, past experience of working in a large scale programs
* Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management version 9.x, 10.x
* Informatica, ETL (preferred but not essential)
* Data Modelling , Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information,
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018