Informatica BDM Consultant- Financial Services- Melbourne CBD
We are seeking a Informatica BDM Consultant to join a fast growing Financial services firm based in the heart of the city.
- Project experience with ETL tools such as Informatica on BIGdata ecosystem.
- Good working knowledge of ecosystem works in BIG data. Ability to develop custom components in Informatica Big Data Edition.
- Involve in gathering business requirements for the data warehouse as well as business intelligence reports to be used by management.
- Implement Informatica implement mappings for extracting data from DWH to Data Lake.
- Design & development of BDM mappings in Hive mode for large volume of INSERT/UPDATE.
- Work on pushing existing ETL Logic to Hadoop cluster using Informatica BDM Tool.
- Create BDM parameter sets, and parameter files for daily & delta loads.
- Leveraged Informatica to load data from oracles to HDFS & vice versa.
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, Hive, Pig & Hbase.
The requirements of the Informatica BDM Consultant
- Experience developing Informatica mappings on AWS.
- Informatica Blaze engine and benchmark against SPark or other big data processing frameworks.
- Experience using Informatica command-line tools such as PMCMD.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem technologies such as HIve, Hbase, etc.
- Experience working with RDBMS.
- Research based mindset
- The ideal Data Engineer will have a clear route of progression from the start and will be a key decision maker for the company.
Please contact Paulina for any further feedback.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018