A Global Entertainment brand are seeking an experienced Import/Export Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis at their London office
The main purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of the company's import and export related operations while managing logistics suppliers across Europe.
- Manage company interests in distribution services within the UK warehouse
- Provide a supporting role in insurance matters and oversee the claims management process
- Maintain a relationship with the Chamber of Commerce
- Maintain an understanding of the relevant freight markets
- Develop anf nurture relationships with service providers
- Monitor SLA's and KPI's with logistics service providers
- Experience as a Logistics/Operations Manager, or a similar type of role, with an Organisation with multiple locations
- Experience working with Global freight forwarders (Sea, air or road).
- Experience with supply chain security
- Solution-driven attitude whilst able to understand and manage interests of stakeholders
If this sounds like the kind of role that would be of interest, please apply and a consultant will be in touch
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.