IT System/Network Engineer | Based in Parramatta | 6+ month contract
My client is a global IT powerhouse, who's Parramatta team is at the for-front of innovation behind this global brand.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco wireless LAN controllers, access points, Routers and Switches
- Possess background in wireless equipment, standards, protocols and WLAN design.
- Perform site surveys and assessments to identify areas for improvement and perform necessary troubleshooting
- Ability to perform troubleshooting of network issues including wireless connectivity, VoIP, routing, switching
- Provide timely and accurate operational support.
- Create and maintain end-to-end network documentation
- Ability to manage several complex tasks/projects simultaneously
You should be able to:
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
If you meet the above requirements and aren't afraid of a little hard work then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact George Hirst at Progressive for more information.02 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018