The Company My client has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable 2nd line engineer to join their growing company in central Sydney.
As an IT Support Engineer your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify, diagnose and resolve customer requests within agreed SLA's
- Display initiative and capability to research and investigate, rather than quickly escalate
- Be a champion for excellence in technical delivery
The ideal IT Support Engineer will possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:
- Strong Windows Server experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft UC stack (Lync, Skype for Business and Teams)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills.
How to apply
Simply APPLY NOW with a current CV for immediate consideration OR contact George Hirst from Progressive for more info 02 9282 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018