SThree, a global staffing organisation, are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The role will be situated in our newly formed Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre.
If you have the ability to work on a range of tasks such as handling tickets in a quick and effective manner, using your own intuition to handle any problems and also delivering excellent customer service then you could be the IT Support Analyst we are looking for.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support for all IT products and services.
- Use standard management tools and processes to carry out defined housekeeping and restoration procedures where necessary.
- Deliver hardware verification activities in support of a control and instrumentation electronic unit.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers for escalation of production issues ensuring that they meet the terms and conditions of their defined service levels.
Although based in IT, the role would also be suitable for a candidate who has experience working in a fast paced customer service environment. Full product training can be given for the right candidate.
Who will you be working for?
As IT Support Analyst, you will be working for a company that prides itself on the service we deliver to our customers. Working in a number of different industries, STEM being our key focus, we always strive to do our best to ensure our customers are happy and we find the right fit for their needs. SThree invests heavily in it's staff with personal development, support on where you want to take your career and also work hard to make sure that the cultural environment is second to none.
What can we offer?
- Annual leave
- Working from home options.
Are you a proactive individual with the ability to act upon your own initiative? If so, then we want to hear from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales