In order to replace a consultant, one of our client is currently looking for an IT Support consultant.
This mission will be to ensure the level 2 infrastructure helpdesk of around 700 users.
Details about the IT Support job:
* On the one hand, you are responsible for providing second-line support: you speak to the "internal customer" professionally and you ensure rapid, correct registration and handling of incidents, questions and requests.
* The IT support you provide goes from end-user support to network support, preparation of documentation and training.
* Handling IT calls and registering correctly.
* You try to find a solution yourself as much as possible and, where necessary, you call in help from colleagues (local and international) or other sources of knowledge.
Details of the IT Support profile:
* Medior or senior
* Windows environment L2 support experience (AD, O365, SCCM)
* Support experience with printers, network (Cisco switches)
* Stress resistant, customer-oriented, Team player, analytical, careful, neat, flexible, thinking in terms of possibilities, assertive, solution-oriented, positive attitude.
* Languages: Dutch and English
Details of IT Support mission:
- Duration: 3 months + extensions
- Location: Gent area
- Start date: June 3rd 2019
keywords: IT, ICT, operator, helpdesk, help desk, support, Microsoft, windows, SCCM, O365, AD, Cisco, netwerk, network, infrastructure, ...