IT Service Desk - Brussels
Collaborating with a prestigious company who is currently active on datacenter migration projects, I am looking for a first line support fluent in Dutch and French. You will be able to join the team for a very long lenght.
This opportunity is open to freelancers or to employees who could become Progressive consultants.
IT Service Desk - Mission:
To provide first-level telephone technical support to enterprise users and customers in the use of software and hardware, and remotely intervenes to resolve some of these incidents and realize the escalation when necessary.
IT Service Desk - Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for users when they encounter a problem or need support;
- Evaluate the nature of the incident;
- Resolve simple and recurrent incidents and if necessary, intervenes remotely;
- Transfer more complex issues to appropriate media;
- Feed the incident management database, opens, tracks and closes the tickets itself, or validate the closing and documents the incidents;
- Contribute to the implementation of ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Availability, Capacity, Change & Configuration.
IT Service Desk - Profile:
- Bilingual NL-FR (MANDATORY) + knowledge of English Technical prerequisites:
- Windows support: printer management, profile, access, suite office, AD, users accesses,..
Importance: to quickly be aware of the right questions to ask for a diagnosis
IT Service Desk - Offer:
Lenght: Very long-term (12 months + extensions)
Start date: ASAP
Interested? You can apply directly here or send me an e-mail with your CV and I will contact you back.
Keywords: ICT, IT, support, help desk, service desk, ondersteuning, first line, eerste lijn, applications, systems, network, microsoft, windows, ..