An Industry leading security company are looking to add an IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to act as a key point of contact for internal and external customers relating to system incidents and service requests.
- Provide first line support for all incidents and service requests
- Record, prioritise and manage the life-cycle of incidents and service requests
- Managing user account creations, changes and deletions
- 2+ years experience in a first line support/service desk role
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Citrix knowledge desirable
The role will operate on a shift pattern basis of 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 off. As a Global organisation this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to progress in their career through the company.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales