For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Service Desk Agent
The IT Service Desk is responsible for all end-users peripherals based on hardware and/or software, resolving all unplanned interruptions or reductions in quality of an IT service as soon as possible and fulfilling any submitted Service Request.
- Monitor and resolve all incidents and service requests; Assist users with Mobile Devices that are used for company work.
- Configure and deploy laptops and workstations;
- Make changes and updates to end user devices;
- Update and maintain company contacts as regularly floor walking, to provide individual assistance and promote communication with IT.
- Assist in setting up conferences and meetings;
- Contribute to the branding of the Service Desk within the company.
The candidate needs to have:
- Senior Candidate with a relevant MBO+ degree or higher educational level
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Troubleshoots minor equipment malfunctions and corrects them.
- A strong aptitude in OS repairs, Active Directory, spyware and virus removal, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting. Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is a plus.
- Experience with installing packaged software i.e MS Office suite;
- Certified ITIL V3.0.
- Knowledge of mobile phone/tablet setup and support (Android, IOS,Windows phone)
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply with your most recent CV and salary indication.