About the role
As an IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of key clients across the Managed Security Services and PMO teams. You will take responsibility for all aspects of IT Service Delivery - managing resources, budgets, reporting and scheduling from solution implementation to BAU and service management. You will also take responsibility for the small to medium sized projects as required.
- Client relationship management
- Incident management
- Attend and chair CAB
- Risk Management and Mitigation strategies
What you can bring to this role
- 5+ years' experience in an IT Service Delivery role
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in SLA management and reporting
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018