We're hiring an IT Security Researcher
Take research area to a proof of concept.
Involves co-operating with other researchers
Be independent and a team player
Ability to work under tight deadlines with creativity
In this role you will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders and ensure all (conflicting) interests and requirements are met.
- Reverse Engineering in windows or mobile
- Low level languages exploitation
- Pent-testing experience
- Familiarity with one or more programming language / scripting language
- Advanced Linux / Unix knowledge or windows or webrun time internals
- Experience in vulnerability research. Vulnerability publications - big plus.
- Client-Server application penetration testing
- Mobile apps penetration testing
- Security certificate (GIAC / CEH / OSCP etc.)
- Good understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, DNS, DHCP, JS)
- At least 2 years in security research
- Hands on experience with vulnerability exploitation techniques
In addition you are proactive, ambitious and you have excellent collaboration skills.
Apply online for this IT Security Researcher role or send your CV to Son Pham via s.pham @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Son Pham via 020 530 5800 or s.pham @ progressiverecruitment.com.