Are you an auditor with a passion for IT security? Are you interested in travelling the world to audit the online system standards of clients? If that is the case, this is the job for you!
We're hiring an IT Security Auditor
In your role as an IT Security Auditor you are responsible for auditing the online system standards of the clients in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. This position gives you the opportunity to do what you love, across the world, while sharpening your skills and expertise in the field.
- Conduct audits in and outside of Europe
- Responsible for audit planning, field work documentation and audit reports
- Following all engagement quality requirements
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Bachelor degree in IT or a similar technical discipline
- Business knowledge of experience in European internet gambling
- At least three years of experience in auditing
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor certified
- Additional certificates similar to CEH are a plus
What you will get for your efforts
- Annual salary based on experience
- Retirement program
- Excellent pension scheme
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Career growth opportunities
- Possibility to work from home
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Inspiring work environment
- Parking next to the office
- Gym discounts
- Great work location
Where the magic happens
The company is located in Haarlem. However, it requires you to travel internationally 50% of the time. It offers a challenging opportunity as the world leader in testing devices and online systems standards in the global gaming industry.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5877 or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.