For one of our Key Clients we are urgently looking for a Lead Consultant / Programme Manager to join a temporary assignment in Eindhoven
- Experienced professional in facilitating multiple scrum teams and multiple projects.
- Conducting workshop sessions for requirements gathering, creating data mapping documents, data lineage, writing functional specifications etc.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Interface with stakeholders for requirements understanding and building roadmaps
- Developing and recommending innovative approaches to reaching project and technical goals. Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to influence change and challenge status quo with respect to opportunities for improvement
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies and remove any impediments in scrum team
- Identifies key risks and develop mitigation and recovery plan
- Work with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint
- Engaging with global partners on a regular basis
- Manage project deliverables and track project metrics
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to Senior Management. Establish and monitor adherence to program plans and schedules, preparing and issuing operational and program directives.
- Responsible for supporting development activities: program planning; work specifications; estimation of cost; program requirements; establishment of program controls and budgets, and the monitoring and reporting on the program
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Overall 12+ years of relevant Program Management work experience in multi-disciplinary setting where we co-create with business'.
- Experience using SCRUM tools like Rally for backlog and Sprint planning
- Experience in working in teams and in defining solutions that contributes toward a reusable/shared architecture apart from a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies and metrics
- Strong Investigation, Analytical and Problem Solving skills. Detail oriented and having very good planning skills.
- Good experience in the Quality and Regulatory domain
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Hourly Rate: €90
If you are interested in this assignment please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.