My client, an organisation based in Canberra is recruiting for an IT Program Manager to run a number of infrastructure based projects.
- Rate: $1000 - $1100 per day (inc super)
- Contract Duration: 12 months +
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the following projects;
- Unified Desktop Experience:
- Password Experience Enhancement
- Unified Domain Services (AD Domain Consolidation)
- Linux SOE (Standard Linux SOE)
- Desktop Provisioning (Streamlining the process)
- DNS/DHCP Server Consolidation
- Exchange Consolidation
- Research Storage and Archiving
- Printing Consolidation
- Research Computing Services (HPC Feasibility Study)
Your responsibilities will include;
- Assist in the preparation, running and evaluation of procurement processes.
- Deliver key strategic projects from inception through to completion by applying the relevant project management methodology
- Develop and deliver project plans, risk and issue registers, stakeholder engagement and communication plans and resource management plans.
- Ensure appropriate project governance arrangements are established, maintained and supported
- Develop, implement and maintain a framework and methods for regular and effective communication to inform and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Manage vendors and contracts
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of the project management framework
- Ideally you will also have some business analysis and requirement gathering experience
If you are interested in the role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call Kris Coulthard on 0292 851 000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018