A leading entertainment brand based in central Manchester are looking to add an IT Operations Analyst to their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure compliance with financial regulation and protect shareholders and the general public from accounting errors and fraudulent practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT Proficient
- Any form of report writing/compliance experience
- Basic scripting knowledge desirable
- Engage with IT Operations teams to improve quality of evidence compiled
- Managing the timely collection and submission of information
- Planning and managing controls to ensure stakeholders are aware of deadlines in advance
- Assessing audit findings and, if valid, progressing them through relevant it teams
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an entry level IT position with relevant compliance or documentation experience, with progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the kind of position that would be of interest please apply today and a consultant will be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales