Hospitality client are seeking an experienced IT Manager to be based in their Staffordshire Head Office on a 6 Month contract basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of IT solutions and you'll be the key point of contact between the onshore/offshore, development, test, release management, and project management teams across multiple locations.
In this role you will…
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Leads to provide resource to achieve successful delivery of IT solutions across multiple project streams.
- Build detailed software delivery plans and track efforts against plan to ensure successful delivery.
- Forecast, manage and monitor budgets across internal and external resources.
- Mitigate risk to projects, investigating and addressing any audit points that may arise.
- Develop and embed the SDLC.
- Support the development of a Capacity and Capability matrix.
- Conduct Performance Management training.
- Improve working relationships with offshore resources.
- Ensure all Group and IT Policies are being adhered to.
- Ensure a Low number of UAT issues.
If this role is a fit then please don't hesitate to get in contact or send an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales