My business parnter is growing and are now looking for an IT Infrastructure manager, to join the team in Utrecht!
The company is an EPM Consultancy- from advisory through implementation to operations. Today they can proudly say that they are one of the most capable and experienced in Europe.
We are currenlty looking for an established IT Infrastructure manager who fulfils a critical part in ensuring the IT Infrastructure activities run as smooth and effective as possible. You lead, coach, train and guide the IT Infrastructure team. You manage and continuously seek improvements of the existing IT Infrastructure technologies. You identify and propose new technologies to deliver quality services and support. You ensure the support processes are executed in such a way that we deliver a high availability of the internal- and customer infrastructures.
As IT Infrastructure manager, you will report directly to the IT Operations Manager. The IT Infrastructure manager will additionally work with other members from Support teams, EPM Consultants and Project Managers from various entities to ensure IT Infrastructure activities are aligned both internally as with our customers. You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Here, we love technology and embrace world leading processes in an ever-changing market and combine them with modern implementation methods. We are agile, dynamic, make decisions fast and do not hesitate to implement them. Growing a successful business requires a lot of things - drive, tenacity, talent, creativity - but at its heart our business is about one thing: people.
All of our roles are for those who are excited to develop themselves and the firm; people who take ownership, responsibility, create opportunities and challenge established thinking. We want you to tell us what to do. In return, we will invest in you and your career.
- Manage, motivate and coach team members
- Guide and develop capabilities and talents of the individual team members
- Clearly communicating goals and objectives to team members so everyone understands them and their role in achieving them
- Positioning team members to make optimal use of their capabilities, competences and talents
- Keeping team members on task, on schedule and on budget
- Build- and enhance team work, culture and cooperation across departments
- Foster an open and transparent work environment
- Maintaining a good morale and workplace harmony
- Coordinate all IT Infrastructure related activities and ensure SLA's are achieved
- Work closely with the support teams and align support activities
- Define, manage and improve IT Infrastructure KPI's
- Manage and continuously improve IT Infrastructure related processes and procedures
- Initiate IT Infrastructure related developments and projects
- Pro-actively search for improvements for tools, skills, services and knowledge and present them to management
- Management of IT Infrastructure related Vendors on an Operational level
- Maintain and built a good relationship with our hosting/managed services customers
- Ensure the services and service delivery is compliant with our contracts, IT processes and SLA's
- Bachelor education level
- 3+ years relevant working experience in IT Team Leader position
- Excellent as manager, coach, motivator and inspirator of team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound IT infrastructure platforms and networking knowledge
- Thorough understanding of Managed Services, Incident Management, Escalation Management and Service Delivery
- Experience with managing customers' expectations
- ITIL certification (Foundation)
- Experienced in working in an international multi-cultural environment and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with implementation and continuous improvement of ITIL processes
- Experience working with ITSM (for example ServiceNow)
- Experience with ISAE3402 and ISO 27001
- Basic level Oracle Hyperion technical knowledge
- Experienced with participating in projects as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid EU work permit and living in the Netherlands