My client, an organisation based in Melbourne are recruiting for an Infrastructure PM for a period of 6 months to run two major pieces of work.
Ideally you will be a generalist PM with experience in IT infrastructure (70%) + Systems Implementation (30%).
The projects you will lead are:
- New contract mobilisations - these involve organising hardware (mobile phones + laptops + desktops + servers + printers), organising Telecommunication links from Telstra and co-ordinating with business managers to install and activate new sites.
- System Implementation management - these could involve managing implementations of or modifying existing applications to suite new requirements (i.e. new contractual requirements). Knowledge of systems development, testing, cut-over is essential
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar with 3+ years hands on experience
- PRINCE2 Certification (or working knowledge)
- CCNA or Network Qualifications will be added advantage (NOT Mandatory)
- Experience in managing small to medium scale Infrastructure projects (Server upgrades, Servers or Network equipment Replacement, Wi-Fi rollout, staff re-locations)
- Experience or exposure to managing Infrastructure mobilisation projects (Computer racks, wiring & patching, network equipment & printers)
- Experience in managing system development project or system modification projects
- Experience in business analysis & developing business cases
- Excellent stake holder management at all levels of Organisation (operational staff and/or Senior GMs)
- Well-developed communication skills (Mandatory)
- Proven experience managing projects finances from $50K to $500K
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the required skills and experience please apply below or call Kris Coulthard on 0292 851 000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com