For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Field Services Analyst
The primary purpose of this position is to administer, support, analyze and manage the pace and impact of information technology change on people and processes.
- Provide on-site or remote technical support services for end users and act as next level escalation point which are not first call resolved through the IT Service Desk.
- Perform analysis and diagnostics of problems and implement corrective solutions for end users.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end user workstations,
- Consult with users on core software tools (i.e. Office, Documentum, TeamShare) providing "how-to" information
- Assist with server, network and audio/video equipment installations, troubleshooting and movement of existing equipment of these types when necessary.
- Assist with troubleshooting mobile devices for on-site and/or travelling users.
- Educate and assist users with connecting both company provided laptops along with personal devices remotely
- Escalate unsolved issues/problems to tier 3 support team based on direction from manager, lead or more experienced member of team.
- Coordinate third party vendors for on-site maintenance and/or incident visits.
- Execute life cycle activities for end user workstation, IP Phones and related hardware. .
- Manage equipment inventory and keep administration of all equipment, their location and status.
The candidate needs to have:
- Knowledge of Windows Operation Systems for workstations
- Knowledge of Windows environment for servers and workstations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Fluency in English as well as language of supported site(s)
- Issue resolution and risk mitigation capabilities
- ITIL knowledge and experience
Location: Surroundings of Rotterdam
Duration: 12 months
If you are interested in the above mentioned profile, please reply with your most recent CV and salary indication.
I look forward to hearing from you!