For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Field Services Analyst The primary purpose of this position is to administer, support, analyse and manage the pace and impact of information technology change on people and processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide on-site or remote technical support services for end users and act as next level escalation point which are not first call resolved through the IT Service Desk.
- Perform analysis and diagnostics of problems and implement corrective solutions for end users.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot end user workstations,
- Consult with users on core software tools (i.e. Office, Documentum, TeamShare) providing "how-to" information
- Assist with server, network and audio/video equipment installations, troubleshooting and movement of existing equipment of these types when necessary.
- Assist with troubleshooting mobile devices for on-site and/or travelling users.
- Educate and assist users with connecting both company provided laptops along with personal devices remotely
- Escalate unsolved issues/problems to tier 3 support team based on direction from manager, lead or more experienced member of team.
The candidate needs to have:
- Knowledge of Windows Operation Systems for workstations
- Knowledge of Windows environment for servers and workstations. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English as well as language of supported site(s)
- Issue resolution and risk mitigation capabilities
- TIL knowledge and experience
Location: Surroundings of Rotterdam
Duration: 12 months
Interested? Or would you like to know more about this company? Don't hesitate to contact me.