For a company in the creative sector in the heart of Amsterdam we are looking for an all-round IT Engineer, responsible for the designing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing of systems and infrastructure. This is a delicate role where you need to ensure that all systems are up and running, secure, kept up to date and changes are made to ensure a future proof state.
The ideal candidate has knowledge and working experience in Windows 2008\2012\2016 AD, ADFS, DFS-R, SCOM, SCCM and is MCSA Windows Server 2016 certified.You know how to handle incidents, and proactively offer improvements for the operational processes of the maintenance department.You will provide maintenance support and resolve complex server incidents for Microsoft servers.You follow established service processes, contribute to definition and improvement of operational processes to eliminate problems and develop new service processes.
Day to day:
- Design, propose and develop system configuration management solutions to meet business requirements.
- Schedule the implementation of new and changed elements as well as maintenance and ensure the implementation and configuration of systems and/or infrastructure elements, in order to contribute to an optimal availability of the systems and/or infrastructure
- Improving, administering and monitoring of the Configmgr (SCCM; collections, Update deployment, OSD, software deployment, baselining) infrastructure.
- Evaluation and deployment of Microsoft security updates, collections, packages, and advertisements.
-Creation, testing, deployment and maintenance of software distribution packages on corporate standard applications such as Adobe, Microsoft, VMware, etc.
- Responsible for documenting technical requirements & functional use of enterprise business applications.
- Help and solve incidents
Interested? Please respond with your motivation and most recent CV and I will contact you ASAP.
Hope to speak to you soon.