Title: Business Partner (Procure to Pay III)
Pay rate: $51/hr - $59/hr (depending on experience)
Duration: 7 months (possibility of perm)
Shift: M-F 5 days a week; 40 hr work weeks.
Work Location: Houston, Texas
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an IT Business Partner on behalf of our client, a world renowned oilfield service provider. The Business Partner will be responsible for leading consulting services and will work to develop a trusting and influential relationship with senior business leaders.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business functions/processes supported, be viewed by the business as an advocate for them within IT and provide the voice of IT back to the business when developing Solution roadmaps.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the key factors driving business decisions for their business partners and develop technology alternatives and recommendations based on those factors.
- Manage Overall Governance and control of the IT Project Portfolio ensuring its successful delivery
- Partners closely with business partners to analyze new projects and readiness for governance decisions and provides transparency of portfolio investments.
- Manage the IT Project Portfolio, balancing the project management resource pool, throughout planning, execution, delivery and benefit realization.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering, OR business degree in supported area or other related field.
- 8+ years of solutions and multiple domain experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility in systems analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for highly complex solutions
- 4+ years of work experience in a role that offers exposure to senior management
- Experience with SAP and Procure to Pay processes is preferred
If this is a position that you would like to know more about or apply to, please call 713-423-1646
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.