My client, a large Oil and Gas company in the Houston area is looking to bring on an IT Business Manager to their team.
Location: Houston, TX
Contract: 9 months
Schedule: M-F 8 hr days, 40 hr work week
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Engineering OR Business.
- 8+ years of solutions and multiple domain experience
- Leadership or management experience in systems analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for high complex solutions
- 4+ years of work experience in a role that offers exposure to senior management
- Experience with SAP and Procure to Pay (preferred)
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business functions/processes supported, be viewed by the business as an advocate for them within IT and provide the voice of IT back to the business when developing Solution road maps.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the key factors driving business decisions for their business partners and develop technology alternatives and recommendations based on those factors.
- Manage Overall Governance and control of the IT Project Portfolio ensuring its successful delivery
- Manage the IT Project Portfolio, balancing the project management resource pool, throughout planning, execution, delivery and benefit realization
- Stay current with technology and business trends and act as a consultant to both the business and IT by providing a common set of planning assumptions and competitive landscape, in addition to understanding the current and future market assessment(s).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.