I am looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer - Windows/Exchange/O365 for this close knit team here in central Sydney
It's a great opportunity for the right person to be part of the fast moving team who has passion to drive pur projects of the demanding nature forward.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Provide day to day support for the IT infrastructure
* Proactive support and management of the company's server and shared storage platform
* Contribute to the progression of the Infrastructure strategy & roadmap, including Office365 migration
* Availability and capacity management
* Infrastructure monitoring and reporting
You will have experience in:
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (2008, 2012, 2016), Windows Clustering (MSCS), Active Directory
* Exchange 2010/2013/2016
* O365 experience, including hybrid and migrations
* Virtualisation using VMware ESX (including VMotion, HA, DRS)
If you have experience working as an infrastructure engineer where you have overseen O365 migration or have worked in a hybrid environment (Exchange + O365) - I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018