Our client, a multinational Oil & Gas Exploration Company, currently have an opening for an ICSS Engineer with FPSO Topsides experience to assist with operations in Luanda, Angola. This is a residential position on a 5 day working week with an initial one year contract.
- To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To liaise with the packages of PBF (FPSO, SPS especially).
- To review the engineering documentation related to topsides equipment, mainly ICSS but also instrumentation and electrical.
- To apply good practices available within DB17/FO regarding the Maintenance engineering.
- To get feedback from DB17/FO team for the various subjects. To compare with what is existing in SAP for any activity, as the job will consist of entering new data to the existing system.
- To manage all the subjects regarding topsides maintenance engineering from the collection of data from the engineering documentation to the filling in of the templates for further download to SAP.
- To identify all the new functional locations related to the new equipment.
- To issue the maintenance procedures and the maintenance plans for the new equipment.
- To support PBF/FOP Commissioning team for ICSS subjects.
- To support DB17/FO ICSS team for other ICSS subjects, with the validation of PBF/FOP manager.
- Qualified ICSS engineer, with a professional experience in Field Operations of 10 years min.
- Experience as a method ICSS engineer (the participation in a MIEC would be a plus).
- Good knowledge of E/I activities.
- Maintenance engineering Commissioning (would be a plus)
- Electrical and Instrumentation Experience
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.