We are looking for experienced ICS Security Professionals to join the team of consultants to take on the role of Senior ICS Security Consultant for a 6 months assignment to:
- Design Blueprint ICS Security Architecture and compose a supporting ICS Security Procurement Language;
- Contribute to the development of effective approaches to reduce client exposure to identified cyber security risks, calling for originality and ingenuity in devising recommendations;
- BSc or MSc degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering, Computer Science and/or Information Security, or other technology related degrees;
- A minimum of 5+ years of work experience with implementing, assessing or managing ICS security in at least one of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Nuclear, Mining and Manufacturing;
- Security qualifications and certifications such as CISSP, GICSP and CEH are essential;
- Must be physically fit for field work in hazardous industrial environment including at offshore locations - holding a valid T-BOSIET card is a plus;
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, specifically within a technical domain such as process control systems (e.g. PLC, DCS, SCADA systems), Telecom systems, IT & Network management;
- Experience with systems and technologies from the major automation vendors such as Honeywell, Yokogawa, Siemens, ABB and Emerson;
We provide: Business Visa + Flights (Initial Flight and after completion of project) + 1 week of initial hotel accommodation.
Working Schedule: 5 Days a week.
If you match the above criteria and are interested, please revert with your latest CV in word format a.haydn-
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.