As IC Verification Engineer, you will lead all facets of product engineering and test development, from the introduction of new products, to RMA support and yield improvements. In this position you will also take responsibility for managing all outsourced test development, including decision making around platform choice and vendor selection.
- Reliability Qualification
- New product validation on ATE
- RMA support
- CM test management
What you can bring to this role:
- At least 7 years' experience as a Product and Test Development Engineer
- ATE testing experience for wireless SOC & circuits, calibration circuits, processors and radios
- Working knowledge of semiconductor fabrication process, including mask making, assembly and QA
- Expertise in design for test and production test techniques
- MSc or PhD in Electrical / Communications Engineering, or similar relevant discipline
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly experienced team, working on innovative technologies. If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV or contact me on 02 9285 1057 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018