My client, a large Oil and Gas is currently looking for an I&E Designer to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 6 month contract contract position with a strong possibility of extension over the next two years, or becoming full time.
This role will typically suit someone with an instrumentation and electrical design/drafter background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Supporting engineers with designing of electrical drawings for existing midstream projects.
- Red lining vendor drawings, grabbing equipment lists and loads, and understanding of P&ID's
- Knowing proper codes
- Experience updating electrical details projects books
- Working closely with engineers to complete other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 3-10 years electrical design experience within upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities
- Experience with electrical drawings - control panels, junction boxes, PLC, etc.
- AutoCAD is a must
- Local candidates to Houston, TX are strongly preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Contract Duration: 6 month contract - *highly likely to extend or become full time*
Pay Rate: $35 an hr. or higher (Very Negotiable)
Location: Houston, TX
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.